Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cool News!

Can anyone have too many shoes? Never! Therefore it stands to reason, that one cannot have too many shoe blogs! Which is why I am thrilled to say that I have finally started a blog for my website IfTheShoeDoesntFit.com/blog! Of course I'll post on that blog, and there will be other cool bloggers posting there as well. And since I can talk 10 minutes to a wrong number and have fun, and blogging is really just talking in type... I'll still be posting here as well. 

I kicked that blog off with one of my favorite posts from here - my musings about shoes and life....but in general the content, although complementary, will be unique to each blog. I hope you'll stick with me here like gum on shoe's sole and join the party IfTheShoeDoesntFit.com/blog; after all, what shoe lover can pass up a 2fer bargain even if it's blogs and not clogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment