Monday, March 21, 2011

My Puppy Loves Shoes!



Could it possibly be a dietary deficiency of leather, satin and wood? I have to wonder what it is that is missing from my puppy's diet that in ONE day she ate three...yes, you read it right, THREE shoes! Thank goodness they are my old everyday wear and a spare pair of ballroom shoes.

Of course, this is not the first time she has expressed a taste for footwear; in fact, when she was only here a few weeks after being adopted last year, she she devoured one shoe of my coveted Louboutins to the point of scraps!

And then there was the day a few weeks ago where she moved from shoes, to ancillary items, and in a single day she feasted on my cellphone and my spare pair of eyeglasses....but it seems she is back to shoes again.

Sadie - she looks sooooo innocent!
My sweet Sadie puppy - the Lord made her cute so she'll survive puppyhood - or so I will!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those innocent eyes! I too lost a few pairs to my puppy, but I never had the heart to blame her... Those eyes get me every time:) Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha oh no! I can't believe she did that. I'll be praying that she gets out of puppy hood really soon for you and your Louboutins sake. ;)

    ReplyDelete