Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slippers and Sleepers

So how obsessed am I if i match my slippers to my PJs? It's not like I have to have designer slippers, but I do have several pair, in different colors, styles, materials, etc.  And I find that I wear them all and change which ones I wear based on which bedroom attire or bathrobe I have on.  For example, I tend to wear my baby blue scuffs with my satin or slinky nighties, and I have a pair of pink scuffs that match a baby doll and wrap. My beige booties (sometimes referred to as band-aid beige cuz that's exactly the color) find their way onto my feet more often than not when I am in my sweats.   And on those cold stormy days when I want hot cocoa and I can be found in my flannel PJs (printed with high heels of course) my feet sink into my sheepskin mocs.  Somehow they all seem to "go" together and it just seems right - even though these are not outfits anyone (except my golden retrievers) is likely to see. Ah well, no time to write much more now - there's a storm coming in tonight, I need to go find my flanels and mocs!

No comments:

Post a Comment